We are fitness and wellness educators dedicated to improving movement to optimize muscle recovery.
Our mission is to provide best-in-class muscle recovery products and top-flight education to help you succeed with your fitness, performance and recovery goals.
Just about everybody can benefit from NIMBL. Our goal is to improve movement by providing superior muscle recovery tools and products.
NIMBL's percussion guns help improve overall fitness and wellness. NIMBL helps pre-activity with proper muscle activation for each exercise, and post-activity to ensure muscles have proper blood flow.
Physical therapists turn to NIMBL percussion tools to help increase muscle blood flow and reduce discomfort.
Reviews, Social Media, & Special Offers
Our best sales people are our customers sharing their experiences. Your five-star ratings and reviews help more people discover #NIMBLnation.
- NIMBL website: Go to the products section and scroll towards the bottom right of the page to review us.
- Amazon: Go to the product link in your purchase receipt or past orders to review and rate us on Amazon.
Your stories are the best part of #NIMBLnation. Share your NIMBL videos, pictures and success stories by using the hashtag #NIMBLnation and we'll likely share your story too.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter for great educational content and promotional offers. Our social links are at the bottom of the page.
- From time to time we offer special promotions directly on our site.
- Sign up to our mailing list for special offers, discounts and educational tips:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Opt-In
Warranties: XLR8 and XPRS Percussion Guns
If you have any mechanical or quality issues with the NIMBL XLR8 or NIMBL XPRS percussion massage gun within 30 days after purchase, we will replace it. Just return the unit and we will ship a new one to your door. Contact us at email@example.com to get started.
- Damage caused by dropping product or some other accidental damage, misuse, abuse or mishandling.
- Product not being used correctly in accordance with instructions.
- Product getting wet, any liquid spillage, or use of lotions, or exposure to extreme cold temperatures or extremely hot temperatures.
- Unauthorized repair
- Failure to provide proof of purchase or purchased by an authorized reseller If you have a warranty issue contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our NIMBL community is thrilled to have you join us. If for any reason you are not happy with your NIMBL purchase, you have 30 days to return it from the date of delivery. Our NIMBL Care team is here to assist at email@example.com.Please Note:
- Please provide us with your NIMBL order number to expedite processing.
- Please ensure that all items are repacked in their original box, including all cords, chargers, bags, attachments, accessories and documentation.
- NIMBL Does not cover shipping costs on returns.
Yes! Take your NIMBL percussion massager in your carry-on luggage. Do not pack your NIMBL percussion massager in checked luggage as per TSA rules.
- Be sure to fully charge your NIMBL percussion massager upon arrival.
- Avoid letting the battery fully drain.
- The time to fully charge the battery is 3-6 hours, depending on your device model and the amount of charge remaining.
Use low speeds before your workouts to warm up, around sensitive tissue (check with your doctor first) or when you need a little boost to a targeted muscle group or area.
Use higher speeds after your workouts and for deep tissue work (check with your doctor first).
Tilt the head slightly or adjust the speed.
Percussing bony areas can be painful and is not recommended.
Tight, form fitting clothing is best when percussing. During a workout or post workout it is important to dry the muscle areas you are going to percuss allowing the attachment head to float over the muscle area.
For most areas, you'll need to percuss for about 20-30 seconds. Your specific needs may vary based on your muscle tightness, sensitivity, injuries, level of activity, percussion setting and attachments used.
We don't recommend percussing any area for longer than two minutes.
Science suggests that using percussion can increase blood flow, break up fibrotic tissue or adhesions for greater range of motion and less pain.
If you think you have what it takes to be a NIMBL Educator, reach out to our Chief Education Officer firstname.lastname@example.org.